[daip] AIPS DVD

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 5 11:34:46 EST 2017

On 01/05/2017 08:52 AM, Joseph Helmboldt wrote:
> Thanks, Eric.  I will try your tar suggestion and see if that works.  If not, I will pester you for the install DVD.  Thank you.

If your two machines have different names (and you set LAPTOP false)
then you will need to edit some files on the inside-the-wall machine.
$AIPS_ROOT/HOSTS.LIST comes to mind immediately.  The directories in
$AIPS_ROOT/DA00 and the DADEVS files there will need renaming and
editing resp.  If the $SITE name changes then the directory named after
the site in the system area (e.g. $SYSLNX64) will need renaming.

And there may be more...

Eric