[daip] AIPS - UVPGET: random parms not all there

Juliana Saponara jsaponara at iar.unlp.edu.ar
Mon Sep 12 10:21:12 EDT 2016

Hi! I'm a new AIPS user and I'm trying to process GMRT data. My
colaborator from NCRA have recomended me a routine, FLAGCAL, which they
have created for flag and calibrate data. The problem is that they use
31DEC13 AIPS version (without any problem) while I'm using the
31DEC15 version and this error came up: AIPS - UVPGET: random parms not
all there: -1 -1 -1 -1

I don't know what to do, I tried to install 31DEC13 version but is not
available anymore.

cheers,

Phd: Lic.  Juliana Saponara
IAR (Instituto Argentino de Radioastronomia)
camino gral. Belgrano km 40 - Bs As -Argentina