[daip] Writing boxes to disk causes abort

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Wed Oct 26 02:43:51 EDT 2016

Hi there.

I'm finding that AIPS crashes whenever I perform an operation that
results in clean boxes being written to file. For example, within IMAGR
I get the following:

localh> IMAGR1: You have    30 seconds to select a menu item by:
localh> IMAGR1: Press buttons A, B, or C to choose an operation
localh> IMAGR1: Press button D for on-line help
localh> IMAGR1: Clean continuing
localh> IMAGR1: ZABORS: signal 6 received
localh> IMAGR1: ABORT!

FILEBOX also causes AIPS to crash with the same error.

This is affecting my up-to-date 31DEC16 Mac installation. 31DEC15 is not
affected.

Thanks,

Andy

--