[daip] [!9297]: AIPS - VLOG

Amy Mioduszewski noreply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 21 14:02:03 EST 2016

Amy Mioduszewski updated #9297
------------------------------

       Staff (Owner): -- Unassigned -- (was: Amy Mioduszewski)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 23 November 2016 05:00 PM)

VLOG
----

           Ticket ID: 9297
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 18 November 2016 05:06 PM
             Updated: 21 November 2016 12:02 PM
      Resolution Due: 29 November 2016 05:00 PM (8d 4h 58m)

Hi Lynn,

Downloaded your data and figured it out (although I should have remembered this from a few months ago).  The problem is that VLOG is a stupid, brute force task and the format of the frequency lines in the Tsys file was off by one character, which causes a read error and it croaks.  I reported this to Walter Brisken a few months ago and he fixed the problem, but your observation was before the fix.  I asked the analysts to reproduce the file and the fixed cal.vlba is attached.  You will now get messages about no unique freq match found, and you can add an INDEX line (see EXPLAIN ANTAB) to take care of that.

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff