[daip] GREYS/LWPLA

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Fri May 6 16:06:33 EDT 2016

A slight mixup in my last report.  GREYS.HLP does have an issue with
INVER.  But it was LWPLA (in a PROC that had just finished GREYS so the
last messages were from GREYS) that had the problem with INVER=-1.  I
thought I saw something that said INVER<0 means INVER=PLVER, but I guess I
was wrong.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Scientist Emeritus
    1305 Vista Dr.             Array Operations Center
    Socorro NM  87801  USA     National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    cwalker at nrao.edu           P.O. Box O
    Phone  575 835 3972        Socorro, NM 87801  USA
                               575 835 7247