[daip] 31DEC13, NOIFS problem

정다운 alpha6563 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:30:28 EDT 2016

I am sorry. I forgot to let you know username and password.
Username : user1 or user2
Password : abc

If you still have a trouble with access to my data,  please let me know.

You are right. Korean VLBI data might be well calibrated in a pipeline,
but I just want to know the difference between a calibration with NOIFS and
without NOIFS. This is because I am a graduate student studying VLBI
calibration process in detail and I am also curious about the difference
between a pipeline-calibrated result and a manual calibrated result.

I did not think about running SNCOR 4 times for each IF. I think that is a
good idea and I should try it.

I will try to look at the output of NOIFS with PRTUV as soon as I get to my
office.

Thank you.
2016. 7. 1. 오전 12:49에 "Eric Greisen" <egreisen at nrao.edu>님이 작성: