[daip] [!8277]: AIPS - Self-cal using SCMAP

Eric Greisen noreply at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 14 12:10:31 EDT 2016

Eric Greisen updated #8277
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 31 May 2016 12:00 AM)

Self-cal using SCMAP
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 8277
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 13 April 2016 07:46 PM
             Updated: 14 June 2016 04:10 PM
      Resolution Due: 04 June 2016 12:00 AM

I am sorry not to get to this until now.  I loaded the data you provided
and found with IMAGR that there are no sources to Clean or self-cal.
I tried looking at each IF plus all IFs together and there is nothing to
image yet say self-cal.  An automatic sort of task like SCMAP should
tie itself in knots trying to do this data set.

You earlier remarks indicate that at times you have real sources to image
and self-cal - but not in this case.