[daip] ACSCL using calibration and multiple subarrays?

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 14 19:38:24 EDT 2016

Hi James,

I think SUBARRAY was left out as an oversight.  ACSCL was supposed to be
ACCOR with calibration and ACCOR does not have subarrays because there
is no calibration applied.  Eric is away this week.  I will allow him to
add SUBARRAY to ACSCL because he wrote it.

I'm still thinking about your other problem.

Amy