[daip] ACSCL using calibration and multiple subarrays?

James M. Anderson anderson at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Jul 13 10:30:59 EDT 2016

Hello again daip,

I am trying to follow the VLBAAMP procedure on some of my data, and I
get the following error because I have multiple subarrays:

ACSCL2: Task ACSCL  (release of 31DEC16) begins
ACSCL2: Writing to SN table   1
ACSCL2: UVGET: SUBARRAY    0 NOT ACCEPTABLE WHEN CALIBRATING
ACSCL2: ACRCOR: ERROR  1 OPEN-FOR-READ VIS FILE
ACSCL2: CATIO: CATBLK   1 IN USE, CAN'T CHANGE STATUS
ACSCL2: DELEXT CAN'T REMOVE EXTENSION FROM HEADER, FILE TOO BUSY
ACSCL2: ACRCOR: DELETED SN VERSION    1 DUE TO ERROR
ACSCL2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
ACSCL2: kg122        31DEC16 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0

UVGET is complaining because subarray 0 (all subarrays) is not allowed
when performing calibration.  But I do not see how to se the subarray
when I call ACSCL.

I have multiple subarrays, so when the code calls UVGET, it encounters

     IF (DOCAL .OR. DOBL .OR. (DOPOL.GT.0) .OR. (DOBAND.GT.0)) THEN
         CALL FNDEXT ('AN', CATBLK, VER)
         VER = MAX (1, VER)
         IF (VER.LE.1) SUBARR = 1
         IF ((SUBARR.LT.1) .OR. (SUBARR.GT.VER)) THEN
            IERR = 1
            WRITE (MSGTXT,1051) SUBARR
            GO TO 990
            END IF

Since SUBARR has not been set anywhere, it is still at its initial
value of 0.  VER is larger than 1, so SUBARR does not get reset, and
the program exits.

Would it be possible to specify a subarray to ACSCL?

Have a good day,

James M Anderson

--
James M Anderson, PhD
Department 1: Geodesy
E-Mail:       anderson at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg A6
14473 Potsdam
Germany