[daip] problem in image library in starting AIPS

Yuhki Hamae fj584g at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:32:00 EDT 2016

Dear Eric,

I am Yuhki Hamae, a undergraduate student of Kagoshima University.

I have now a trouble in installing AIPS in my Mac with OS 10.11.5.
I find the following error message when starting AIPS.

TARTPMON: [LOCALHOST] Starting TPMON1 with output SUPPRESSED
dyld: Library not loaded: libsvml.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/aips/31DEC16/MACINT/LOAD/./TPMON1
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	libsvml.dylib: stat() failed with errno=62

I need your kind advice for fixing this problem.

Best regards,
Yuhki Hamae