[daip] Are you still available for AIPS support?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 7 10:58:51 EST 2016

Your original GC table is absurd.  It uses 3 table values and writes 197
magic blanks to fill out the 200 values (per antenna per IF per
polarization).  You might wish to suggest to the people responsible for
writing this data tape that they reconsider what they are doing.
I guess that changing the limit from 200 to 120 is not all that big a
savings and it does introduce what you found - that thing that once
worked do not work now.  I will change it back in 31DEC15 and 31DEC16.
A MNJ tomorrow should update your version.