[daip] [!8044]: AIPS - multiband delay problem

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:47:30 EST 2016

Eric Greisen updated #8044
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 17 February 2016 07:20 PM)

multiband delay problem
-----------------------

           Ticket ID: 8044
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 15 February 2016 02:56 PM
             Updated: 15 February 2016 09:47 PM
      Resolution Due: 23 February 2016 02:56 PM (7d 17h 9m)

I plan to look at this some more tomorrow but have made a change
to FRING and RLDLY.  I left the test on FQ table values as is - it will die
if the increment between IFs does not have the same sign as the
increment between channels.  However, the second more sensitive
test that checks all increments to be the same sign will be treated as
a warning condition rather than an error.  I have no evidence that FRING
gets bad solutions in your case, but know absolutely about the first
situation (which we hit when the EVLA misbehaved for a week or so).

A MNJ on 31DEC16 tomorrow will get you the modified code.