[daip] [!9468]: AIPS - AIPS online help not available anymore?

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 20 11:10:58 EST 2016

Eric Greisen updated #9468
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 22 December 2016 02:35 PM)

AIPS online help not available anymore?
---------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 9468
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 20 December 2016 02:35 PM
             Updated: 20 December 2016 04:10 PM

Thank you for pointing this out.  I made a typo in changing
the link for this when doing the code roll-over.  I have
corrected the typo and changed the source code to avoid
using the link.  It may take some time for the change made
to the local aipscgi to penetrate to the more global aipscgi
area - but the fix is in.

Thanks