[daip] [!9468]: AIPS - AIPS online help not available anymore?

Eskil Varenius nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 20 09:35:57 EST 2016

Eskil Varenius updated #9468
----------------------------

AIPS online help not available anymore?
---------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 9468
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 20 December 2016 02:35 PM
             Updated: 20 December 2016 02:35 PM
                 Due: 22 December 2016 02:35 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 28 December 2016 02:35 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Hello,
I have often consulted google for help on AIPS tasks, and found e.g. the page http://www.aips.nrao.edu/cgi-bin/ZXHLP2.PL?IMAGR and similar ones for other tasks. But, it seems they no longer work. Have these pages been discontinued? I can of course consult the help within AIPS, but sometimes it is nice to view the help pages in the browser, and it is also nice to be able to send links to people.

Best regards,
Eskil