[daip] A&P selfcal

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Wed Apr 27 17:27:03 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,
Thanks. I have been using VBGLU. It is slow as I need to use only four
IFs at a time but it worked adding 61 IFs.

I imaged the P selcalled  data and found the  peak flux. I fed the peak
flux of the source  and then ampl self called.
At the end all IFs were A and P selfcalibrated showing the flux
increasing with increasing IFs.
I then used IMFImager in Obit to make maps of individual IFs.
It was tedious but looks like it worked.
Thanks,
Farhad

the P selfcal data sets