[daip] Joan's do_daily.localhost fails

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Sun Sep 27 21:27:03 EDT 2015

I am trying to help Joan get her midnight job going.  It seems that she
was set up by Eric with a compilation version of AIPS rather than a binary
on her MacBook Pro (no RSYNC.ME file and the script is trying COMRPLs).
When we try to run the do_daily.localhost, it fails.  The .DOC and .ERR
files are attached below.  The advertised .LOG file does not exist.  I was
tempted to try a COMRPL on her UVINIT.FOR (which does exist in the right
place), but she doesn't want me to because I'm not sure what would happen
and this is her only AIPS machine.  My only recent experience is with the
binary install where we would not be doing a compilation.

Can you let us know what is needed to get past this barrier?

We did invoke LOGIN.CSH and $CDTST before running do_daily.  We tried
earlier without that with even less success.

Cheers,

Craig (in Arlington, VA.)

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA