[daip] QPGNOT problem

Ian Hoffman hoffman.ian.m at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:28:01 EDT 2015

Hi, Eric.

 I have previously had the experience with the linker that you describe and
so I had already tried re-running it, without success, before writing in.

 I have since grabbed the binary and am in the middle of reducing a
different project right now (and so don't want to mess with the install
right now).  When I return to my initial data set, I'll be trying to
compile my own tasks again.  (Although, I just noticed that you provide
binaries for the WSRT tasks that I need!  If those loads go well, then I am
all set.)

 As always, thank you for your stewardship of AIPS.  If my problem is
intriguing and you want me to reproduce it, please let me know and I'll
fire it back up (before too long).

-Ian