[daip] [!7466]: AIPS - RLDLY not properly workin

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 25 16:40:37 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #7466
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 27 October 2015 10:09 AM)

RLDLY not properly workin
-------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7466
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 21 October 2015 10:00 AM
             Updated: 25 October 2015 08:40 PM
      Resolution Due: 02 November 2015 10:09 AM (7d 13h 29m)

If RLDLY finds no data with the adverbs you specify, then there is something wrong
immediately at that point and I do not see how you went on from there.  Try UVPRT
with the same adverbs (after SOURCE=CALSOUR) to see if it finds data.  There may be
some issue of calibration for subarray 2.

If RLDLY did not write an SN table, then CLCAL is of no use.

RLDLY will now (in 31DEC15) write an SN table if you have asked for 2 or more scans)
and updates the CL table only on the case of one cal scan.  I could (should?) add an option
to allow you to write an SN table with only one scan.

RLDLY added the SN table only this year and never wrote one before.  The ancient kludge
in VLB was a script that put together numerous bizarre tasks and I no longer remember
what it did (replaced in 2010).