[daip] [!7466]: AIPS - RLDLY not properly workin

Thomas Krichbaum do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 21 06:01:00 EDT 2015

Thomas Krichbaum updated #7466
------------------------------

RLDLY not properly workin
-------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7466
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 21 October 2015 10:00 AM
             Updated: 21 October 2015 10:00 AM
                 Due: 23 October 2015 10:00 AM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 29 October 2015 10:00 AM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi,

I encounter a problem in RLDLY, which I run on a single 2 min scan on the LA-PT baseline.
RLDLY aborts when running FRING, with the message that no data are found in subarray 2.

I have data where unfortunately the strongest cross-fringes (PT-LA) are only in subarray 2.
This solutions needs to be transfered to all subarrays (in CLCAL I use SUBARRAY   -32000).
I think in the present version of RLDLY the solutions are not
properly transfered from one subarray to the other. Can this be ?

In a previous version of RLDLY also an intermediate SN table was written, which is now not
the case. It would be helpful to re-enable the writing of an SN table, which would facilitate
the debugging and judging the correctness of the solution (i.e. by looking at the SNR and if failed
solutions are present). Writing everything immediately into the final CL table makes
debugging difficult.

best regards, Thomas