[daip] [!7375]: AIPS - AIPS with MACS (El Capitan)

Jose-Maria Torrelles do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:50:45 EDT 2015

Jose-Maria Torrelles updated #7375
----------------------------------

AIPS with MACS (El Capitan)
---------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7375
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 03 October 2015 09:37 PM
             Updated: 05 October 2015 03:50 PM
      Resolution Due: 14 October 2015 12:00 AM (8d 8h 9m)

Hi Eric, thank you very much for your help, more considering that you are 2000 miles from your office!

I always make a backup of my system before upgrading any operating system, so it will be easy to recover my last operating system (Yosemite) and working files where AIPS was working properly in the mean time that El Capitan could be supported by AIPS.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Jose-Maria Torrelles