[daip] [!7565]: AIPS - IMAGR data selection

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:05:36 EST 2015

Michael Bietenholz updated #7565
--------------------------------

IMAGR data selection
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 7565
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 08 November 2015 07:12 AM
             Updated: 09 November 2015 06:05 PM
      Resolution Due: 18 November 2015 05:49 PM (8d 23h 44m)

Sorry about that - crossing messages, I just saw that I missed your original post about the PUTH fix
and was replying  to tell you "thanks will try that", but had gond to the kitchen to get myself
another glass of wine (its 8pm here), before I had actually hit "send", and I see you've beat me
to the punch.

  thanks again,          cheers,

         michael