[daip] [!7520]: AIPS - compiling 31DEC15 AIPS (subroutine CHLOTU)

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Nov 1 14:20:28 EST 2015

Eric Greisen updated #7520
--------------------------

compiling 31DEC15  AIPS (subroutine CHLOTU)

           Ticket ID: 7520
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 31 October 2015 04:10 PM
             Updated: 01 November 2015 07:20 PM

I finally read your e-mail without the mistake my brain has been making.
I changed lots of tasks to deal with the fact that CASA writes units in
mixed case and had typos in CONVL and BLSUM but got all the others
correct (CHLTOU not the typo CHLOTU).

Thanks

Eric