[daip] [!6569]: AIPS - questions about DOSCALE, SPECINDX in BPASS

Lynn Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed May 13 16:59:21 EDT 2015

Lynn Matthews updated #6569
---------------------------

questions about DOSCALE, SPECINDX in BPASS

           Ticket ID: 6569

I have now done a whole grid of tests on BPASS (50 BP tables!).

I have now convinced myself that I understand what it is doing under various combinations of SPECINDX and
DOSCALE, both for known and unknown calibrators.

However, my results from 'NEW' and 'TST' were identical in every case. So I cannot see any manifestation of the recent change you made to BPASS. Unless that's because the change still resides only in the 'FITS' version...?

Lynn