[daip] [!6539]: AIPS - SPLIT -missing scan

Gabriela Castelletti do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed May 6 18:24:50 EDT 2015

Gabriela Castelletti updated #6539
----------------------------------

SPLIT -missing scan
-------------------

           Ticket ID: 6539

Hi Eric,

Indeed, CL1 has entries all the way to 1/07:39:39.
I checked the CLCAL inputs, and I explicitly wrote gainver=1 and gainuse=3.

Curiously, although I used opcode=CALP and interpol='', the output CL3 has entries only up to 1/05:53:13, that is
the last pha-cal scan (number 26 in the output from listr that I sent earlier). Then, there are no entries
from 1/06:41:00 to 1/07:39:39.

Attached I am sending two plots from snplt:
1) snplt-cl1-alltimes.splat.png  ---------> obtained from CL1. The word 'splat' in the name is due to the fact that the multi-source file is an averaged file
(41  chs) obtained from the original uvdata (512 chs). The lack of data between about 1/06:50:00 and 1/07:10:00 is due to GMRT slew time to move
from source J1901-0906 to B1937+27.

2) snplt-cl3-alltimes.splat.png  ---------> the same as 1) but for CL3 (opcode=calp, interpo='2pt')

thank you for continuing the communication,
gabi

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff