[daip] [!6387]: aips - FITLD does not read UVFITS source tables correctly

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:40:17 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6387
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 31 March 2015 12:54 PM)

FITLD does not read UVFITS source tables correctly

           Ticket ID: 6387
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 27 March 2015 12:54 PM
             Updated: 27 March 2015 02:40 PM
      Resolution Due: 06 April 2015 12:54 PM (9d 22h 13m)

Yes - I found some residual references to the changed random parameters
hiding under less than standard variable names - including one in IMAGR
itself.  So that got fixed in last night's MNJ.

The FITLD problem is more concerning since I test FITLD rather extensively
on multi-source files.  Would it be possible to make the FITS file available
on an anonymous ftp site where I can download it?