[daip] [!6377]: aips - IMAGR crashes after MNJ update

Eskil Varenius do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:23:21 EDT 2015

Eskil Varenius updated #6377
----------------------------

IMAGR crashes after MNJ update
------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 6377
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 26 March 2015 08:07 AM
             Updated: 27 March 2015 12:23 PM
                 Due: 30 March 2015 08:07 AM (2d 19h 44m)
      Resolution Due: 03 April 2015 08:07 AM (6d 19h 44m)

Hello again,
I did not see any update in this ticket system, but today it seems IMAGR works, i.e. I no longer get the error I saw before. So, it seems some fixes upstream solved this in a recent MNJ. Nice!

However, although the FRING and IMAGR issues have been resolved, I now experience an issue with FITLD. To keep things clear, I will create a new ticket for this.

Kind regards,
Eskil