[daip] [!6263]: aips - SAD: Questions

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 27 12:34:51 EST 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6263
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 03 March 2015 05:27 PM)

SAD: Questions
--------------

           Ticket ID: 6263
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 26 February 2015 08:45 PM
             Updated: 27 February 2015 05:34 PM
      Resolution Due: 06 March 2015 08:45 PM (7d 3h 11m)

I would set CPARM for SAD based on an overall rms of your cube
and then simply run SAD over the channels.

Data flagging - RFLAG can be run making plot files and I gather you
have a way to look at them (LWPLA  ->  PostScript file, etc).  It is powerful at
flagging RFI in te time and spectral domains.  CLIP is also useful