[daip] ANTAB and GC tables

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:10:37 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

So sorry, I figured out the problem and then immediately forgot about it for a
week.  The problem was in VLOG, which had hardwired frequency ranges.  I have
widened them to the maximum allowed by the VLBA receivers.  I have tested it on
your data and it now works properly.  Should be in the midnight job tonight.

Amy