[daip] [!6135]: aips - Task MATHS in 31DEC15 sets BUNIT=UNDEFINED

Eskil Varenius do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 4 02:37:51 EST 2015

Eskil Varenius updated #6135
----------------------------

Task MATHS in 31DEC15 sets BUNIT=UNDEFINED

           Ticket ID: 6135
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 03 February 2015 08:41 PM
             Updated: 04 February 2015 07:37 AM
      Resolution Due: 11 February 2015 08:41 PM (7d 13h 3m)

Thank you for a quick answer, I can see that treating special cases in MATHS may not be worth it, and better to manually modify the header in case one knows it is correct. The reason to use MATHS was to use a task, since I wanted to access it through ParselTongue, and my understanding are that verbs like RESCALE and PUTHEAD cannot be used through ParselTongue. But I can solve my problems my manually modifying the FITS header through python.
Best regards,
Eskil