[daip] [!7163]: AIPS - SNSMO outvers/refant bug

Justin Linford do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 28 15:57:46 EDT 2015

Justin Linford updated #7163
----------------------------

SNSMO outvers/refant bug
------------------------

           Ticket ID: 7163
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 27 August 2015 07:04 PM
             Updated: 28 August 2015 07:57 PM
      Resolution Due: 07 September 2015 07:04 PM (9d 23h 7m)

Actually, I am at Michigan State University now.  I installed AIPS here.  I can't remember if I was on the MSU network or my home network when I did the installation, but I think I was on campus.

I'll try asking Laura Chomiuk (my boss) for help with this to see if she has run into it while she has been here.  I remember we had some problems getting AIPS installed on some students' laptops a while back, so maybe she knows a quick solution.  If she doesn't know a work-around, I'll email Greg Taylor and Ylva at UNM.  If they don't have a fix, I guess I'll need to do a fresh install.  When is 31DEC16 due out?

I don't know why NRAO insists on keeping my UNM email address.  I have tried updating my profile several times, and it never gets rid of it.  So now every time I submit a ticket I get emails to both my MSU and UNM accounts.  Is there a way to submit a helpdesk ticket about the helpdesk?