[daip] Installation Problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 25 17:49:00 EDT 2015

On 08/25/2015 03:03 PM, Ferrari wrote:
> Dear Eric.
> I tested again the website you gave and it seem not to be working.
> For exemple, when you click on VLA it return the page:
> :Imagem inline 1
>
> and stop from there. Can you help?

Not really - I cannot read most of the page you sent but when it says a
service is temporarily unavailable you should try again in a few hours
or one day.  I cannot read what service you attempted to get (nor did
you answer any of my questions from before) so I do not have any
information with which to know what to tell you.

Eric Greisen