[daip] [!6434]: aips - DBCON problem

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 21 10:06:56 EDT 2015

Eric Greisen updated #6434
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 23 April 2015 01:37 PM)

DBCON problem
-------------

           Ticket ID: 6434
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 09 April 2015 10:01 PM
             Updated: 21 April 2015 02:06 PM
      Resolution Due: 29 April 2015 01:37 PM (7d 23h 30m)

Very strange since I fixed a  lot of things and tested all possible cases.

I need to know what case you have - the random parameters of old
data sets have BASELINE while the new data sets have SUBARRAY,
ANTENNA1, and ANTENNA2.  Which form (old or new) does the first
and the second data sets have?

I assume you  are running a LNX64 machine so I can now try the tests
on that load module.

Eric