[daip] [!6434]: aips - DBCON problem

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:37:38 EDT 2015

Lynn D Matthews updated #6434
-----------------------------

DBCON problem
-------------

           Ticket ID: 6434
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 09 April 2015 06:01 PM
             Updated: 21 April 2015 09:37 AM

It apepars that the MNJ ran, but I am still having the same issues.

For one pair of data sets I tried, it now gives a message about scaling the u,v,w, which I don't think it did before, but it still dies:

DBCON1: Task DBCON  (release of 31DEC15) begins
DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 1 by  1.0000881E+00
DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 2 by  1.0000881E+00
DBCON1: I CAN ONLY HANDLE STANDARD FORMS OF STOKES AXES
DBCON1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

Lynn