[daip] [!6321]: aips - Time on source total

Tracy Clarke do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Apr 5 21:25:41 EDT 2015

Tracy Clarke updated #6321
--------------------------

Time on source total
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 6321
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 11 March 2015 06:05 PM
             Updated: 06 April 2015 01:25 AM

Hi Eric,

Sorry it took me some time to test. I am not getting the times as I expect though. Please see the attached screen
shot -- sorry it isn't a text capture but I am working on a remote machine that won't let me do that. This is VLITE
data through DiFX in case that matters but the time of the scan is not compatible with the times listed for
integration time. The time listed for the scan is 15 minutes but the total integration time is 32148 for cross
power. Thanks,

Tracy