[daip] [!5514]: aips - -SFL projection

Trisha L Ashley do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:18:40 EDT 2014

Trisha L Ashley updated #5514
-----------------------------

-SFL projection
----------------

           Ticket ID: 5514
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 17 September 2014 03:35 PM
             Updated: 26 September 2014 10:18 AM
      Resolution Due: 03 October 2014 02:55 PM (7d 4h 36m)

Yay!  Thank you, that did it, and now that I am writing up a little guide for myself on this so that I can use it in the future properly, I have two quick questions about the inputs:
1. When you make the image larger to account for the rotation that will occur, why did you choose the new reference pixel (64, 65) and not (64, 64)?
2.  When defining "y" so that you can put the reference pixel at 0 Dec, why did you use 20 instead of 60 for dividing into coord(6)?  I would think that if you want coord(6) in arcmin you would divide by 60.

Thank you so much for your help with this image rotation, it is a problem that has been plaguing me for quite some time now!  -Trisha