[daip] antenna table

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 22 14:48:09 EDT 2014

Sergey,

1. Use OBTAB with explicitly given parameters given at APARM

2. Use ANTENNAS= (MNTSTA=2).
    (See into AN table output using AIPS task PRTAN)

    ANTENNAS = 0  should work,  read carefully the OBTAB.HLP

3. Use PRTAN before and after OBTAB

4. Think yourself!!!!!  Send me the OB table attached to the data

LK