[daip] antenna table

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 22 14:10:06 EDT 2014

Sergey,

I think,

The problem (I think) is at your DIFX correlator !!!!

Look the output of the corellator: .
You probably do not have the OB table at all, or the OB table is very
corrupted.

Read with great attention the help file for the task OBTAB:

Use OBTAB to add the orbital elements for orbiting
   antennae to an Antenna table. The elements for orbiting
   antennas may be supplied explicitly as APARMs or may be calculated
   automatically from an orbit (OB) table if one is present

   I recommend to use APARM at least for the beginning

LK