[daip] [!5410]: aips - AIPS on EVLA site machine vlite-nrl

Tracy Clarke do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 12 20:09:15 EDT 2014

Tracy Clarke updated #5410
--------------------------

AIPS on EVLA site machine vlite-nrl
-----------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5410
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 August 2014 02:21 PM
             Updated: 13 September 2014 12:09 AM
      Resolution Due: 22 September 2014 06:57 PM (9d 18h 48m)

I had been totally confused on the disk thing. It turns out I had started AIPS on my tab (as tclarke) that was open to vlite-nrl some days ago
and had apparently been using that AIPS for the analysis rather than Hamal which I thought I was using. Makes much more
sense now why the data is there!

I just logged into the account as vlitenrl and fired up AIPS OK. TV etc opens and seems fine so it was just the permission thing.
Thank you Eric, we will work on setting up the disks etc correctly for use.

Cheers,

Tracy