[daip] 3C286 model at L-band

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 29 13:22:50 EDT 2014

On 10/28/2014 05:17 PM, Christopher Hales wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> Thank you for the FITS file.
>
> I have some questions:
>
> 1) Can I cite the CC's as coming directly from AIPS?
>
> 2) Do you have spectral information for the outlier sources?

The CCs are generated by AIPS tasks (probably IMAGR) but they are
created by the actions of the observer.  In this case, Amy Mioduszewski.
  If you have questions, ask her.  There are not references about this
sort of thing to cite and it is rather odd to ask for same in such a case.

2) No we do not.  These models were generated with the historic VLA and
so there has been no wide bandwidth work done.