[daip] [!5694]: aips - FRING solutions always close to initial coarse estimation

Javier Moldon do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 23 17:14:36 EDT 2014

Javier Moldon updated #5694
---------------------------

FRING solutions always close to initial coarse estimation

           Ticket ID: 5694
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 23 October 2014 03:09 PM
             Updated: 23 October 2014 09:14 PM
      Resolution Due: 31 October 2014 03:09 PM (7d 17h 55m)

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for looking at it and finding a solution. In one of my previous attempts I tried running KRING, but the message I got was:

KRING7: KRNGIN Error processing input parameters

I'm not sure if that is related to the same bad logic problem you mention. Could you please send me an example of the input parameters you are using in KRING? Then I will try tomorrow after the MNJ fix.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

  Javi