[daip] [!5552]: aips - AIPS TV (again..)

Anthony Peter Rushton do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 6 09:51:54 EDT 2014

Anthony Peter Rushton updated #5552
-----------------------------------

AIPS TV (again..)
-----------------

           Ticket ID: 5552
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 25 September 2014 01:14 PM
             Updated: 06 October 2014 01:51 PM
      Resolution Due: 03 October 2014 01:14 PM

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion, I suspect it is a share memory issue as I've move to a different server to forward the X window which correctly does not use shared memory. Unfortunately,  I don't understand how to do this from the HELP XAS information and I'm also uncertain why the orginal machine doesn't correcly set up the display correctly (I normally start aips with aips tv=local:0 on remote macines, which normally forwards the display correclty).

Anyway, AIPS TV is happly working on my new mahcine.

Tony