[daip] [!5585]: aips - AIPS SPFLG roam feature?

Tracy Clarke do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 1 15:31:40 EDT 2014

Tracy Clarke updated #5585
--------------------------

AIPS SPFLG roam feature?
------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5585
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 01 October 2014 07:31 PM
             Updated: 01 October 2014 07:31 PM
                 Due: 03 October 2014 07:31 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 10 October 2014 07:31 PM (9d 0h 0m)

Hi Eric,

You had asked about AIPS suggestions we had, one of the things that would be awesome to have is a way
we can have a long file loaded into SPFLG with full time resolution and not have to smooth and re-load to
see it all. Currently for example an hour or so file needs a smoothing of 2 so that we can load the whole
thing or else it falls off the top and bottom of the TV and there is no way to see that data. If we could
TVFIDD and then roam up and down at full resolution that would save a ton of smooth + set (or off) window
and load commands.

Cheers,

Tracy