[daip] [!5816]: aips - multiply SN tables

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 25 12:24:28 EST 2014

Eric Greisen updated #5816
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 27 November 2014 05:11 PM)

multiply SN tables
------------------

           Ticket ID: 5816
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 25 November 2014 05:11 PM
             Updated: 25 November 2014 05:24 PM
      Resolution Due: 03 December 2014 05:11 PM (7d 23h 47m)

I am assuming you did the self-cal on images made
before any APCAL.  I would suggest using CLCAL
but that works only on multi-source files.  You can
convert a single-source file to multi-source with
MULTI.  Then run CLCAL using only one of the SN
tables, then run it again using the second SN table.
CLCAL might do the multiplication on the fly using
both at once, but I trust the 1 file at a time route more.