[daip] [!4910]: aips - DBCON

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue May 27 18:01:22 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #4910
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 19 May 2014 01:23 PM)

DBCON
-----

           Ticket ID: 4910
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 12 May 2014 07:08 PM
             Updated: 27 May 2014 10:01 PM
      Resolution Due: 22 May 2014 07:17 PM

I found an issue with FQCENTER where the two tests on it
treated the value 0.0 differently.  0.0 is supposed to be false
and I fixed that in tomorrow's MNJ.  The rest of your note I
do not understand.

If the two header frequencies are different, DBCON in general will
refuse to run and that would be appropriate for the third example
shown.