[daip] [!4943]: aips - AIPS text installation issue

Danielle Fenech do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed May 21 10:53:09 EDT 2014

Danielle Fenech updated #4943
-----------------------------

AIPS text installation issue
----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 4943
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 21 May 2014 11:44 AM
             Updated: 21 May 2014 02:53 PM
      Resolution Due: 30 May 2014 11:44 AM (8d 20h 50m)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick response. I commented out (with a '-' sign) the RMSD task in the APGNOT.LIS file and ran the install again. It continued a little way and then failed again but this time the offending task seems to be CALIB.... which I'd rather not be without. I've attached the new INSTEP4.LOG file which will hopefully shed some light on the situation(?)

Many thanks,

Danielle

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff