[daip] BLAPP and FREQID

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:48:43 EDT 2014

On 06/27/2014 11:31 AM, Arnaud Collioud wrote:
> The new messages:
>
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: Task BLAPP  (release of 31DEC14) begins
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDWTS
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDTIMS
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN GRID
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: Writing SN table version   7
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: DID NOT FIND ANY SOLUTIONS
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN CALC
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
> MacBoo> BLAPP1: localhos 31DEC14 TST: Cpu=      0.4  Real=      7  IO=        62

The first three are bogus and I am fixing the code to issue
messages only on real failure (I missed 3 IF statements).

The latter is more of an issue.  Perhaps your BS table has subarray 0
after USUBA.  I am fining BLAPP to understand that 0 means all.

Tomorrow's MNJ (get some sleep!) will make a new try at this.

Thanks