[daip] BLAPP and FREQID

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Jun 27 13:31:17 EDT 2014

The new messages:

MacBoo> BLAPP1: Task BLAPP  (release of 31DEC14) begins
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDWTS
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN RDTIMS
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN GRID
MacBoo> BLAPP1: Writing SN table version   7
MacBoo> BLAPP1: DID NOT FIND ANY SOLUTIONS
MacBoo> BLAPP1: ERROR RAISED IN CALC
MacBoo> BLAPP1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
MacBoo> BLAPP1: localhos 31DEC14 TST: Cpu=      0.4  Real=      7  IO=        62