[daip] BLAPP and FREQID

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Tue Jun 24 10:55:14 EDT 2014

Hi again,

I am encountering an unexpected problem with task BLAPP.
When specifically asking for processing the FREQID = 2 (dual-frequency S/X experiment), BLAPP is still looking at FREQID = 1, and obviously, it fails since I kept only the freq 2 data.

I put below the input parameters and messages of BLAPP.

Cheers,
Arnaud