[daip] CLCAL: error ICSORT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 23 12:16:42 EDT 2014

On 06/23/2014 09:02 AM, Arnaud Collioud wrote:
> Hi Eric, Amy,
>
> When applying SN tables to a CL one, I got the following error (well, not for table SN1...):
> ICSORT: QUICK SORT ERROR  4 TRY SHELL SORT
>
> What does it mean? What are the consequences?

I suspect that there are no consequences.  ICSORT tries a "quick sort",
then a second "shell" sort method and if that fails (with a 2nd message
that you did not get) a third "long-record" sort.  I am curious about
the failure but I do not understand the quick sort code we have had
forever so I suspect I can't do anything about it anyway.