[daip] Indxr changes in 31DEC14?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:23:20 EDT 2014

On 06/11/2014 08:54 AM, Eric Greisen wrote:

> I have loaded the data into my aips, thanks

I have tried INDXR in 31DEC14 on my Linux box with GNU and Intel
compilations and on two Macs of different vintage and it works in all.
Perhaps this is because there is no IM and no MC table attached to this
data set.  The areas of code where I would worry about time and about
changes from 31DEC13 to 31DEC14 would be in setting CPARM(4) and (5) to
request re-computing things from those tables.  How did those tables get
left off?

Thanks

Eric